zaterdag 12 mei 2012

Eline ; you need to get to know her better !

Well hello, my name is Eva and I'm going to write some things(/present my) about my friend Eline.
Eline's official name is Maria W. Bosman and her birthday is on the second of July.
We both study human sciences and it's really fun ! And certainly with Mr. Douw, he is making jokes all the time.
As you all know Eline is probably the most random person (we'll ever known/)of the entire world.
She's fond of Christina Grimmie and Sam Tsui. She thinks he's cute.
Eline is also addict to that one person, but I'm not going to say his name because she ain't going to like that.
She just can't keep her eyes of that person. She has got one sister and they get along well.
Now I'm going to
describe a day of Eline's life how I think a day as that looks like (what happen in a day like that.) Like normal people, Eline gets up in the morning (and when she doesn't, she's probably ill or she must has a hangover)
Eline leaves her home at 7 h 15 and she goes to the busstop with her sister. When she arrives at school I think the first thing she does is looking for some friends. I would do the same thing. Then we go upstairs and wait until our teacher arrives. When the last lesson ends, she goes back to the busstop and waits 'till the bus gets there. Once back home she'll eat and play on the computer I guess. Afther that she does her homework I suppose. This was a typical Eline school day how I think he looks like.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten