dinsdag 29 mei 2012

OUR MOMENT AFTER SCHOOL

Hello everyone, Eva here again.
I just saw that everyone exctually had describe a day they both had pass through together.
So I'm going to do the same.
Friday evening on May the eleventh.
Eline came to my home to
finish our blog. It was not the first time she came to my house. She was already used to it. We ride to my home with my bike. It wasn't that simple 'cause we were with two and we had only one bike. But  eventually we made it. We came home.
We turned on the computer, it took a while because there was something wrong at that moment with our computer. The computer turned on. Afterwards we went to the kitchen to eat. We have eaten fries. They were good. When we were done eating we went back to the computer room.
We had some real fun on the computer, we started laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing, it was really funny. We pranked some of our friends on facebook. When you having a great time the time goes faster (that's what my momy always told me and I think it's true.) because suddenly Eline's mom was in front of our front door. Eline wouldn't go home, so she hides herself. And then she crawled over the floor to the door like a real ninja, it was also really funny !
This was our moment after school.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten